Online Banking With Community First Bank
Here at Community First Bank, we believe that having visibility of your account balances, transfers, and activity is the best way to get an overall view of your financial position. That’s why we offer online banking and mobile banking platforms that are designed to help you get the most out of your banking experience. Explore all CFB online banking has to offer.
Online Banking Features
Online Banking with Community First Bank provides a fast, secure way to access your account or transfer funds at your convenience. Here are some of the key features we provide with our online banking experience.
- A convenient and secure way to see your deposit and loan balance information 24/7.
- See your account history including cleared checks, deposits, ATM and debit card transactions.
- Have the ability to transfer funds between CFB accounts.
- Set up and receive alerts on your account.
- View your account statements.
- Import your transactions to an excel spreadsheet.
- Access to Online banking is free for CFB customers.
- Access all of these features from your computer or phone with our free mobile app.
Bill Pay Features
Start saving time and money and stop using stamps and checks to pay your bills. Community First Bank online Bill Pay is a convenient way to pay all your bills in one place.
- Pay your bills now or schedule future or recurring payments online for free.
- View your payment history.
- Add or delete payees online for ease of payments.
- Access your Bill Pay from anywhere in the world with our free mobile app.
- Access to Online Bill Pay is free for all CFB customers.
View statements, review past statements and eliminate paper clutter with E-statements from Community First Bank.
- Eliminate paper clutter by organizing your account statements electronically.
- View statements as soon as they’re available with an email to alert you when statements are ready.
- Enjoy the ability to view past statements.
- Easily save or print statements for extended storage.
- Conveniently and securely accessed through CFB Online Banking.
- Enroll anytime through your CFB Online Banking account to access E-Statements.
- Did we mention E-statements are free?